Kit clear out part 1 rucksacks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tmt77

Oct 20, 2008
Exeter
Hi all.
All prices include pp and postage. If your in the crowborough/ East Sussex area collection welcome obviously without those fees

moving house and job shortly so really after cash not trades.

Berghaus vulcan. Well used, it's done a good few miles with me and was heavily squadied when I got it. Hood elastic dead and waterproofing peeling off the inside badly. That said all straps buckles etc work fine and if you stick your gear in dry bags makes no difference anyway. Price reflects condition £35 posted

sas/ para Bergen bit of a classic. Nice tough bag with nothing to go wrong. Someone changed the original main clips for fastex type at some point. Otherwise as standard
£45 posted (it's pretty heavyweight)

also so have an old miscellaneous Ali pack frame (just the frame). Which anyone is welcome to for the postage or free to collector

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 77
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 78
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 82

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Interested in the Vulcan , can I assume what you've said you are no longer in Exeter area? ( as per your location )

tmt77

Oct 20, 2008
Exeter
Hi
yes sorry to be clear all items in crowborough East Sussex not going to be down ex way any time soon

cheers
tom

tmt77

Oct 20, 2008
Exeter
Teedee pm sent

Dave its not an alice frame. It's an old civy external pack frame. About 3 feet high. What I thing they called a ladder back

cheers
tom

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE