Kent meetup?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Aug 27, 2006
Kent
:O) Depends on what you fancy doing really, the great thing about Kent is the diversity of locations to do stuff. Beach? Estury? Heath or woodland? I'm always up for a little light foraging and now that spring's finally threatening to get going there should at last be a bit more stuff to find.

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
Like the idea of a bit of foraging.
North Downs is an obvious place - can pick up some flints and try a bit of knapping as well. But I'm easy on location for those who are restricted by public transport.
Depending on the date chosen I'd be up for it.

crushthesystem

Forager
Nov 18, 2009
Maidstone, Kent
well both my foraging and my knapping need serious working on and anything is alright by me really and as always most weekends are fine i don't know how the north downs is to get to by public transport. I'm pretty much up for anything open to all suggestions :)

Bardster

Native
Apr 28, 2005
Staplehurst, Kent
we are having a get together on the bushcraft magazine farm next weekend and over easter, building the bread ovens and preparing bow staves for the courses. all are welcome to come and help out, and do some firelighting stuff and cooking and carving etc.

featherstick

Forager
May 21, 2008
South East
Bloody hell. SWMBO has arranged guests on 21st. I don't even particularly like them, but I have to play along, smile and show willing. Another time.

In the meantime, anyone fancy meeting up in Shorne wood on Friday 26 or Saturday 27th?

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
What sort of time were you thinking of starting on 21st? I may well be tempted to come down for a couple of hours.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE