Kent Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Twoflower

Nomad
May 11, 2007
Northants
This weekend isn't looking good for me .. might be able to pop in though.
Looks like I'll be able to make the bank holiday weekend if it's on :)

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
not going to make this weekend, but may be able to get permission from SWMBO for the bank holiday weekend. Possibly for one night at least.

OutdoorNewbie

Mar 18, 2006
Sittingbourne
Evening all, few PC problems have stopped me getting on here for a bit. I wont be able to make any dates in Aug as SWMBO is related to half the world and they all decided to have parties in Aug. Shame as I have taken Bardster's advice and brought a couple of MORA knives and am in the process of whitling and new handle for one of them.

Anyway have a good time and I'll keep an eye on the site for the next one.

Regards

Darren

bloodline

Settler
Feb 18, 2005
England
I will go with the majority as I can do either but both might be difficult as I need to do a few things at home in the next couple of weeks.

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Got confirmation from Libby today - we're on for the bank holiday weekend.

I'll be there all weekend, saturday till monday, so if anyone else fancies it then feel free to turn up.
If you are coming then could you please post something up here as Libby would like to know rough numbers. Cheers.
Don't feel like you have to come though, just because it's booked - if the 18th/19th is better for you then go along to that. I'd be there both weekends if I could but unfortunately I have to work :(

Seems August is a busy month for a lot of us :rolleyes:

Cheers guys :)

weekend_warrior

Jun 21, 2005
North London
Hi, Can I come an play too please? I have the whole bank holiday weekend free and the batteries are running on *%&$&£ low! ;)

(Thanks Bardster for pointing me in the right direction!)

-Switch-

Settler
Jan 16, 2006
Still stuck in Nothingtown...
Thanks Mike - really looking forward to it! What time are we pitching up on Saturday? Is there anything I can bring? :)

I've told Libby we'll start arriving early afternoon on saturday, but they're usually not too fussed, as long as it's not 'stupid o'clock' ;)

Bring what you like. I dont know if anyone's got any specific plans for workshops etc so just your usual over-night kind of kit and whatever else you think may be useful or of interest :D
Remember your beer :beerchug:

nickg

Settler
May 4, 2005
Chatham
I can make it:) Come on Nick you know you want to we are still waiting on you to demonstrate jerking in the woods over a smokey fire:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

ARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Im re-enacting at Herstmonceaux castle all weekend. (The Police cant touch you for it I'm told).

As for jerking in the woods (SWMBO just read that line an now Ive got some SERIOUS talking to do - thanks for that bloodline:banghead: ) whilst on my hols in the wilds of northumberland I picked up some wild boar and some venison, in the freezer waiting to go.

Next time:theyareon :sulkoff:
Have fun blokes

Cheers
Nick

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE