Kelly Kettles Flooded Stock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Lurch

Native
Aug 9, 2004
Cumberland
www.lakelandbushcraft.co.uk
Kelly Kettles
Usual caveats apply, they've been mucky and the corks & handles might have some mould on them so they'll need a bloody good clean, I don't think they're otherwise damaged but no guarantees. Not entirely sure how I'm going to pack these.....
:rolleyes:
Paypal only please. Prices include UK carriage.

kk_1.jpg

1.75pt Version
£25
2 remain
1 Shipped Hugo, 1 Shipped wickham, 1 Shipped Pcwizme, 1 Shipped scoman, 1 Shipped AJB, 1 Shipped SMOKOE, 1 Shipped Tweeky, 1 SPF Trev

2.5pt Version
£27
1 LEFT WITH NO CORK
1 Shipped AJB, 1 Shipped Goat, 1 Shipped Jakata, 1 Shipped Porchini, 1 Shipped huuggee, 1 SPF Front Room Woodlander, 1 Shipped Deanno, 1 Shipped pilsbury

Stainless Steel Version (3pt) ALL SOLD
£35
1 Shipped Shewie, 1 Shipped Nickliv, 1 Shipped CaptainBeaky, 1 Shipped Ogri The Trog, 1 Shipped GlenM
ALL SHIPPED

Large Cookset (suits all those listed here)
kellyaccessories.jpg

£10 ALL SOLD

1 Shipped Nickliv, 1 Shipped wickham, 1 Shipped Pcwizme
ALL SHIPPED

Last edited:
P

Pcwizme

Can i call a dibs on a 1.75 pt one please and a cook set?
Ill send you a PM,

Klenchblaize

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 25, 2005
Greensand Ridge
Have you checked to see if there are any flood damaged AW Woodlore's kicking around at the £150 mark? Don't mind a bit of mud and mould if it helps you!

Cheers

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Lurch,

If there's a 3 pt left please could I have it. If not a 2.5 pt, if not - damn it and thanks for the chance.

Andy B

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Collected from the PO this aft thanks Mark

There was a tiny spec of rust where the steel keyring was touching the outer skin, two secs with some wire wool and it's good as new.

I even got a bit of the Derwent thrown in for free :)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE