Kelly Kettle round two, sort of.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
I am running a group buy on Kelly Kettles over on SotP I am opening the offer up to BCUK members as well but am trying to give myself an easy life (fat chance) so here is what I am suggesting.

Details of the offer are here

http://www.songofthepaddle.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=799

If you are interested and a member of SotP them post there. If you are not a member DO NOT JOIN, unless you have an interest in open canoeing. I have no desire for a high membership number of people with no interest in canoeing. Drop me a PM here and I will add you to my list and give you payment details etc.

This group buy is the same as the one Graham ran here and I also ran on SotP but prices have risen by £2, as these things do. The reason I started it on SotP was because I had quite a few requests from new members about the kettles. I was just going to have it for SotP members but I could not bring myself to leave out BCUK members. So here we are.

It might also be an idea to post on here saying PM sent or the like so I can check the names on here against my list in case any PMs go missing.

Quickbeam

Aug 6, 2005
Durham
MagiKelly said:
Forgot to say the offer will be open for a couple of weeks, three at the most and technically this is a SotP offer but I am sure there will be no problem with opening it up a bit.

If this is still open, can I have a 2.5 pint version please?

Cheers

Nick

aswbcuk

Jun 8, 2006
Kinross, Scotland
MagiKelly said:
Forgot to say the offer will be open for a couple of weeks, three at the most and technically this is a SotP offer but I am sure there will be no problem with opening it up a bit.

Hope I am still in time for this..Can I have a 2.5pt kettle please.

PM also sent.

Thanks

Alex

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
I saw you still have the offer open on Sotp (if I'm not mistaken) and I'm interested in a 2.5 pint version with accesories. How much would the added cost be to send it to belgium? (I guess the weight is about 1 kg?)

How long will this still be open, if it still is ;)

thanks

Bushwacker

Feb 21, 2006
Basildon Essex
hi magikelly, it`s been a while since your group buy on kelly kettles, but, have you got a 2.5 pinter left by any chance. If so, can you let me know? thanks :morpheus:

gunnix

Nomad
Mar 5, 2006
Belgium
I think it's closed, since I tried to get a kelly kettle in the beginning of july but the guy of outdoorcode who made the offer did reply only once to my emails so I didn't get the kk. Maybe he didn't want to deal with someone outside from the UK :( Or maybe he had email problems, though I've sent a number of mails.
Bit disapointing because I can nowhere find a kelly kettle here in belgium. Maybe I should make a trip to the UK and visit some of the good outdoor shops you have over there :D.

MagiKelly

Making memories since '67
The group buy is closed now. I am surprised to hear of the lack of replies to emails as Andrew is usually pretty good with communications. I know he was on a holiday for a couple of weeks that cause a big backlog but you should still have had answers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE