Kelly, Ghillie or Eydon kettle??

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
dosn't matter ghillie make all of them !!!!!!!
i'd say the ghillie one...but i would say that as i did a group buy for them

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
dosn't matter ghillie make all of them !!!!!!!
i'd say the ghillie one...but i would say that as i did a group buy for them

hmm interesting sandbag,do you know this for a fact due to the GB etc? My understanding was that from a quality point of view, Kelly was the poorest and Eydon was tops. Price, Ghillie was the cheapest and Eydon was the most expensive. I've a ghillie and love it to bits. I would go for what features you want cork/whistle, do you prefer the eydon shape and what's the cheapest in the size you want, I don't think there'll be much in it quality wise.

Cheers,

Alan

sandbag47

Jun 12, 2007
northampton
trust me i do...kelly did have thier kettle took thier buisness to eastern europe for a while but thats where the badly made ones came from. so now they are back being made at ghillies.. i love my ghillie kettle aswell the whistle it's a great little device...eydon look the nicest shape but cost more !!

stickbow

Tenderfoot
Aug 11, 2006
Northampton England
Must aggree with sandbag47 I bought a gillie in the group buy and have used it every weekend since not just for boiling water but I do all my cooking on it, sometimes for 4 of us although it is a bit awkward for all of us, the quality is great and they simply work well in all conditions.
If this one ever burns out I will definatly buy another.
(thanks again sandbag47) :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE