Just arrived

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Murf

Feb 18, 2022
Lancs
Just arrived at camp for the rest of the week with only the wildlife for company. I use this spot a lot hence the base camp style of everything although it's worth noting that all the materials for stools and tables etc are carried in from the drift wood piles on the nearby estuary. The lump of elm for that table was man handled in from a mile away. Put my back out for a week but so worth it :). I've got a couple of small projects planned for this trip that I'll try and get a log of for a trip report of sorts.

Catch you later.

Attachments

• 20220809_101326.jpg
    20220809_101326.jpg
    627.3 KB · Views: 37

Robson Valley

Nov 24, 2014
McBride, BC
Cover like a hunting blind but still really good light. Dream camp. We had a place for hunting ducks and geese. Seems nobody ever found the tables and benches that we hid in a dense grove of trees.
Do I see the evidence of camp fire pits for the usual light/warmth and cooking?

Murf

Feb 18, 2022
Lancs
Cover like a hunting blind but still really good light. Dream camp. We had a place for hunting ducks and geese. Seems nobody ever found the tables and benches that we hid in a dense grove of trees.
Do I see the evidence of camp fire pits for the usual light/warmth and cooking?
I must admit, it's my favourite spot. It's in private land that I've got permission to use and I've never seen another person since I've been using it. I've built it up over time usually just adding a bit on each trip although I've think I've built it up enough now so I'll just swap bits and pieces out as I make them. As I'm a solitary animal, my fire and cooking needs are small. I'll talk more about that in the trip report I'm putting together.

Reactions: Robson Valley

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE