just a good word for military mart

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Mar 14, 2012
uk
is this the right section of the forum?

any way i've heard so many bad words for military mart but i've noticed these are from many years ago so please ignore these posts as i've always had great speeedy and polite service and they've been very helpful so i say they're just as good as heinnie and even better than the bushcraft store as on the 2 orders i have placed and received from the bushcraft store the smock was xl and i ordered small and on the second order the paracord and the grimlock were both the wrong colour but all these were sorted quickly and politely but i have always received the correct stuff and to the correct specifications from military mart and the first time

just thought i would give credit where it is really due :D :D :D :You_Rock_goodjob:thankyou:

no connections with any of the mentioned companies other than a very satisfied customer :D
Cheers Ed

ozzy1977

Jan 10, 2006
Henley
No me, placed an order last week, didnt arive so sent email finaly got a reply that the item was out of stock and would not be in stock for 14 days. Pee poor to take someones money if you dont have the goods to sell. If you dont have it dont advertise it for sale, not hard concept to grasp realy.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Another happy customer here, I did have an issue similar to yours tagnut, they were happy to give a refund.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE