Jungle Parang

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Duncan, have you got any of the originals available for testing?

of the 3 one is in Australia as Scott wouldnt give it back
the CB one has gone back to John with the Mk2
I have the 3rd one that ive been messing about with but isnt quite Kosher anymore

Im going to make up the second Coated blade with bird beak for JD to test so may offer that for testing after if he dont bend it

ged

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 16, 2009
In the woods if possible.
...I have the 3rd one that ive been messing about with but isnt quite Kosher anymore

Im going to make up the second Coated blade with bird beak for JD to test so may offer that for testing after if he dont bend it

What's Kosher (or the inverse) in this context Duncan? I'm not fussy. :confused:

well the Military order is in full swing

Just had the Super Cam Kydex land from USA

unfortunately they had it pre cut into 12" x 24" bits which is a bit wasteful as i need 2off 18" x 5" bits per blade

so 10 sheets plus 2 spare and a purple one as i dont have that colour ;)

supercam.jpg

and a 8ft x 4ft of 3mm black was delivered to the Waterjet cutters for spacers and Brackets

Ok Military Batch finished and will be in the Jungle by the end of the week

parangbatchb600.jpg

parangbatchc700.jpg

parangfdeandgreay700.jpg

This is the Issue version in Flat dark earth blade and Cammo kydex (was to be multicam G10 but couldn't get it in time for this lot so used a sheet of Coyote Brown I had) and Coyote brn Webbing

Johns personal blade (yes he paid for it himself) has a Grey Blade a Chocolate Brown kydex sheath and Olive drab Webbing so not to get mixed up with the issue ones .

mountainm

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Ok Military Batch finished and will be in the Jungle by the end of the week

parangbatchb600.jpg

parangbatchc700.jpg

parangfdeandgreay700.jpg

This is the Issue version in Flat dark earth blade and Cammo kydex (was to be multicam G10 but couldn't get it in time for this lot so used a sheet of Coyote Brown I had) and Coyote brn Webbing

Johns personal blade (yes he paid for it himself) has a Grey Blade a Chocolate Brown kydex sheath and Olive drab Webbing so not to get mixed up with the issue ones .

They look great Duncan - Dog leg Parangs!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE