jst wondering

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Laurentius

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 13, 2009
Knowhere
When I Waltz my Matilda down at the local nature reserve that is bushcraft (well there are bushes and briars are there not?) when I go down to the local off licence after dark in the badlands now that is survival :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
I suspect that like a few of us young Conor hit the send before he checked his spelling.
It's amazing how much sense we can make of the most appallingly bad drivel.

jst for just, is very minor in the scheme of things.

Can you raed tihs? i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

cheers,
M

gliderrider

Forager
Oct 26, 2011
Derbyshire, UK
some broffins came up with that a few years ago. Apparently its something to do with how our brains work, which I dont understand. "I knows what I knows, and I knows nowt"

gowersponger

Settler
Oct 28, 2009
swansea
lol haha its shroom season give the fella a break ,any one for tea,.
I suspect that like a few of us young Conor hit the send before he checked his spelling.
It's amazing how much sense we can make of the most appallingly bad drivel.

jst for just, is very minor in the scheme of things.

Can you raed tihs? i cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?

cheers,
M

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE