Japenese knotweed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
You are as ever missing the point.

You said only the Police may detain you.

So , what is it if a Citizen utilises Citizens Arrest to stop and detain you?
And how do they plan on doing that? without risk to themselves it's still a dangerous idea to uptake if a citizen did attempt to be a Henry hero eating wild plants isn't terrorism guys :)

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
Digging for something that could be two metres deep doesn't sound a particularly wise use of time and energy.

With my moderator hat on.
We try to discourage the promotion of illegal activity, particularly when it pertains to poaching, foraging, and land access. @Spirit fish, Mesquite has given examples and reference for why what you are suggesting would be against the law. If you have legal references that refute his position, share them by all means. If your argument rests, as it appears to do, on the police being too busy to enforce the laws, and you being too handy with your fists to be apprehended by anyone else, please keep these thoughts to yourself. This isn't the place to share them.
Sorry mate it's just the whole nanny state thing and people throwing laws down me that I'm already aware off I only asked if people had eaten the rhizomes I didn't ask to be policed thanks for the heads up your not rude and you explained it well :)

Reactions: Toddy

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
And how do they plan on doing that? without risk to themselves it's still a dangerous idea to uptake if a citizen did attempt to be a Henry hero eating wild plants isn't terrorism guys :)
Yep. still not quite getting the point I'm making.

Forget the JKW. In fact, forget all Plants. Just let it allllllll Gooooooo!!!

Blank? Good.

So if a Police Officer is as you say ( believe ) the ONLY individual that is allowed to DETAIN you.

What is it then if Henry Hero the extra hard bigger brother of the hardest chap you know, who can literally bitch-slap the existence out of your face with a gentle swooooosh of his hand acts as a CITIZEN and arrests you?

Is HE not detaining you? as a Citizen?

• Haha
Reactions: Spirit fish

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster

Blank? Good.

So if a Police Officer is as you say ( believe ) the ONLY individual that is allowed to DETAIN you.

What is it then if Henry Hero the extra hard bigger brother of the hardest chap you know, who can literally bitch-slap the existence out of your face with a gentle swooooosh of his hand acts as a CITIZEN and arrests you?

God loves a tryer but isnt that assault arnt you setting double standards here expert, yes I'm aware randommers can try to arrest people but it never ends well if one guy is a snowflake and the other a hardened criminal as for bigger harder brother ect size is nothing iv seen ten stone boxers waste 20 stone steroid junkies

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I am sure that the people who want to dump sewage into rivers, fly tip building waste, shoot endangered birds, light fires on tinder dry peat bogs in August, and commercially gather fungi from the countryside see all the laws they are breaking as just "nanny state".

"...but I know what I am doing, I am careful, that is why the law shouldn't apply to me". Unless there is some way for you to prove, in advance, that you really do know what you are doing, you will get treated like every other Dunning Kruger afflicted Joe Bloggs out there.

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster

Blank? Good.

Is
I am sure that the people who want to dump sewage into rivers, fly tip building waste, shoot endangered birds, light fires on tinder dry peat bogs in August, and commercially gather fungi from the countryside see all the laws they are breaking as just "nanny state".

That's different

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster

Blank? Good.

Bitch slap the existence out my face lol are you aware of a iron jaw no? Then goodluck

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
talking about cucumbers, my Mother always advised me never argue with a cucumber that thinks its a cabbage.

Spirit fish

Banned
Aug 12, 2021
Doncaster
Its at time like these I wish we had a Bushcraft forum Pygmalion inspired moment..
I'm not a southern fairy I'm from up North we do things differently up here we don't take kindly to placebo police like yourself I'm 90kg lean have been 100kg at 6ft but I don't like being fat so I keep much fitter now so I mean great try the citizens arrest but anybody that's tried to beat me so far has either been kod or hurt badly even if they win that's all I have to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE