ITV1 Tonight 2100

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
Heads up for tonight. Holiday Swap/showdown ITV1 tonight at 2100

The Brown family are self-confessed loners, who spend their holidays on an SAS style survival course in Scotland. They learn to live off the land, sleep in the open and eat only food they catch. In contrast, the Maybes are a typical Essex family who love to party hard in Lanzarote. They smoke heavily, eat fast food and love to drink.

Jared

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 8, 2005
Wales
Heh was funny.

Did get the impression the Browns weren't as outdoorsie as they pretended to be.

Prawnster

Jun 24, 2008
St. Helens
Heh was funny.

Did get the impression the Browns weren't as outdoorsie as they pretended to be.

I got that impression as well. Lousy shelter building. I can't understand how they only got finished at 10pm. Why was breakfast served at 2pm?

The other family did alright in my opinion, had a right good go as far as they were able, except the girl maybe.

The Brown's mum was a bit strange I think.

Apologies if you are a member here Mrs Brown:eek:

Sainty

Nomad
Jan 19, 2009
St Austell
I was very impressed by the family who normally go to Lanzarote. They really got into the spirit of things and seemed to enjoy themselves.

And, I agree that the Browns weren't very good. :D :D :D

Martin

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
Credit to the Maybes their shelter stayed up, even if they were wimps about preparing their own food!

Personally I enjoy both types of holiday - anything is better than being stuck at home.

Chainsaw

Native
Jul 23, 2007
Central Scotland
That was shot a while ago, done at Alan Finlays, more info here No links other than done the same course a few years ago (never got the venison though :( ) Quite enjoyed it though, and reinforced my 'never appear on TV' vow :D

Cheers,

Alan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE