It's only a matter of time

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Nah... he hung the right side too low... he'd have been slipping down in it all night. A bit of a way to go before he perfects it I reckon... thats why he couldn't get comfortable in it.

Disclaimer: This comment is intended as a sarcastic comment for the purposes of comedy. No orangutans were harmed during the construction of this comment. Apply smilies liberally in the comment above as needed, if that doesn't help and symptoms persist, watch How to Understand Sarcasm - The Key Guide on YouTube... that should clear everything up in 4 minutes and 15 seconds.

Last edited:

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
:D
I've a hennesey hex fly it could have next :D

You know what the anthropologists say about the apes….
If a gorilla takes your camera you'll get it back after it's had a good look at it and talked it over with it's pals.
If a chimpanzee takes your camera it'll eventually hand it back in all of it's component pieces, minus any that tasted good.
If a bonobo takes your camera, you don't want it back :rolleyes:
If an orangutan takes your camera it'll take it apart, put it together again and then film you before handing it back :D

Stevie777

Native
Jun 28, 2014
Strathclyde, Scotland
Nah... he hung the right side too low... he'd have been slipping down in it all night. A bit of a way to go before he perfects it I reckon... thats why he couldn't get comfortable in it.
yeah but would any of us thrown into the same situation, ie locked up in a cage with a blanket, do the same thing.?

It's how the "girl" knew how to tie the knot i find amazing

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
yeah but would any of us thrown into the same situation, ie locked up in a cage with a blanket, do the same thing.?

It's how the "girl" knew how to tie the knot i find amazing

Sorry :(

Sarcasm obviously doesn't translate well on here... I've corrected the above post to ensure no one else confuses it for a serious comment.

Harvestman

Bushcrafter through and through
May 11, 2007
Pontypool, Wales, Uk
Of course, an overhand knot isn't really a very good knot for a hammock, at least, not normally. However, when you are as strong as she is, you can be fairly sure it isn't going to slip :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE