Its been a while...... (Pic heavy)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Hi guys.

Its been a while since i posted any work up on here.....so time to sort that. :)

Hope you like them!

mountainm

Jan 12, 2011
Selby
www.mikemountain.co.uk
Superb work, but I love this little family:
DSC00919_zps1wppq4pf.jpg

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Lovely work as always Mark, what you got for sale at the minute? I checked your website the other day but didn't see anything on offer in my price range

HillBill

Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Cheers guys.

Lovely work as always Mark, what you got for sale at the minute? I checked your website the other day but didn't see anything on offer in my price range

Just a woodie, 4mm 01, nice walnut handle. Will be putting it up for sale later when i've took some pics.

Samon

Mar 24, 2011
Britannia!
Beautiful stuff mate! Really digging the antler handled ones, don't think I've seen you work with antler like that before?

(Any idea when you can finish my blade blank?)

Muddypaws

Jan 23, 2009
Southampton
You've certainly been busy. Some stunning looking knives there. My particular favourite is the topmost antler handled knife in Damasteel - absolutely gorgeous!

ammo

Settler
Sep 7, 2013
by the beach
Fantastic, as always. I do like the two top. Traditional, American style, drop point, clip point. Thumb notches on top, finger choil on the bottom. I am a fan of bottom guards too.
Antler, Damasteel and brass. They are absolute class.
Im feeling them.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Stunning as always mate! The stag and Damascus are really beautiful!

Been a while since I've posted here, not lost my love of the site or the outdoors but it's been an unbelievably busy time I've hardly stopped for a cuppa let alone the Internet.

Clouston98

Woodsman & Beekeeper
Aug 19, 2013
Cumbria
Thanks guys. :)

What you been upto Cam?

All sorts, had a 350 year old ash tree (enormous!!!) blow down in a storm so that's needed chopping up and splitting, rebuilding a new chicken coop because the fox broke the last one, university applications, college work as usual, putting in drainage to help reduce flood risk in future etc etc

Haven't had a lot of time for bushy stuff as such but I've had a few good climbs and walks, hopefully Spring will arrive soon and my annual trip to Scotland will go ahead :)

How've you been mate?

Big G

Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Nice work mate, I'm after a nice little bushcraft knife, but sadly these are out my price range :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE