It's Back

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
YEAH!

And some cool smilie's ( :eek: ) lol

:D

Im loving this new look....

brynbach

Mar 1, 2005
North Wales
So glad part of nromal life back. Tony your hard work it very much appreciated, so pleased the community is able to continue. Also, very glad because I appreciate more the benefits of the BB forum that I might not have discovered.

Good excuse for a glass or two of celebration.... :D :D :D

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Its good to be back :) Its been a very lonely place without the members....

I just like to add a big thankyou to Martyn and the rest of BB for putting up with everyone over there while we have been down. Thanks guys

:)
Ed

Rhapsody

Forager
Jan 2, 2005
Aldershot, nr. Guildford, UK
Ooh-eck, like!

Over the last few eeks I've had so many times when I've thought "That's a bit interesting, I'll be sure to post it on BCUK," but now I can't remember any of them.... :(

Wait, I remember one! To the thread-mobile!

jamesdevine

Settler
Dec 22, 2003
Skerries, Co. Dublin
Excellent.

I heard it was back over the weekend but had to wait until this morning to log on. It's hard to say how much I missed it but (I am rather board at work and need to get more before any one else jumps in) but it's good to be back and see you all here if you known what I mean.

Many Thanks Tone and all for the hard work on getting it back up and it looks great.

James

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
lol, know that feeling Rhapsody, really should have written some thoughts down.... wouldn't even have needed much paper (before anyone else says it ;-)

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Thanks for all the kind words everyone, they're much appreciated and help make the slog feel worth it :D

FYI the DNS is sorted so forget the IP address to get here, start using www.bushcraftuk.com Everything to do with the site is going to be based on the .com address.

Thanks again to you all, the place wouldn't be so great without you lot ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE