It's a stupid time at night and I feel like some adventure...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rhapsody

Forager
Jan 2, 2005
Aldershot, nr. Guildford, UK
... but seeing as even if it wasn't the middle of the night, all my kit is still soaked from my last excursion, so I'll just post on the internet instead. :sulkoff:

Well, these introduction things are never the most comfortable affairs, so I'll just say that I'm called Joe, I'm eighteen years old and have been into the odd bit of woodland shennanigans for a while now, but have been trekking out into the woods more and more of late. Must be one of these 'coming of age' things, or something ;).

Now that I've registered and introduced myself, I think I need some sleep. See you tomorrow, strange internet people!

Tantalus

May 10, 2004
Galashiels
welcome joe to the campfire

pull up a strange internet log and grab a cup of strange internet coffee (dandelion or acorn take your choice)

:rolmao: Tant

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
I don't like coffee.

Hi Joe there are a few young people on here. Emma is 20 and we have a starkie nut Jake at 17. I'm Andy (fancy that) I'm 19 (just)

welcome to the world of FIRE,WIND RAIN and EARTH

you will notice lots of talk about kit but don't let it scare you.

JakeR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 18, 2004
Cardiff
Welcome Rhapsody,

Enjoy mate. (just noticed how early [late?!] Geoffrey and Wayne posted)

(trying to think of something funny to say about andy without being rude, i can't, so i'll leave now ;) )

:biggthump

Jake

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE