Italian Army Wool Blanket, used, pretty good condition.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Fursty Ferret

Oct 16, 2011
Oxford
Italian Army Wool Blanket. Genuine, verified by comparison in the field with an actual Italian’s one, purchased from unissued surplus for one time expedition. Has had the infamous naphthalene smell removed and is almost soft. Very tough blanket, that said, slight loosening at edges (see photograph) but easily repairable. 100% Wool. Measures 8" x 64" approx., weighs 5.5lb. *Disclaimer, though it has a cult following, I didn't find it warm (and you have to wrap yourself in it properly) nor comfortable (that wool itch) but I am built like a whippet. That said, the guy next to me with a different wool blanket froze on the exped also. Some people love them other's hate them, it's a bit Marmite, I prefer a sleeping bag. There, I said it.

£25-30, O.B/N.O + Postage (which will be verified beforehand) Italian.jpg

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
Measures 8" x 64" approx - I guess its actually bigger than that?

you interested in trades at all?

Fursty Ferret

Oct 16, 2011
Oxford
Measures 8" x 64" approx - I guess its actually bigger than that?

you interested in trades at all?

Working nights at the moment - you want to see the quality of my work! Yeah, add a zero and it will make more sense, though personally I'd be more than happy with 8" :D Not really interested in trades as I'm having to clear a lot of gear to meet changing circumstances in the coming months.

andyxedos

Nomad
Jul 2, 2011
newport
gutted! I've been looking for a wool blanket for a week or 2 and after giving up on a swiss one i have been looking for one of these! BUT i went and ordered a different blanket yesterday!!! just my luck! :-(

good luck with the sale!!

Fursty Ferret

Oct 16, 2011
Oxford
gutted! I've been looking for a wool blanket for a week or 2 and after giving up on a swiss one i have been looking for one of these! BUT i went and ordered a different blanket yesterday!!! just my luck! :-(

good luck with the sale!!

Guy on exped (a Swede living in Switzerland) had a Swiss one and you can't go wrong, like their chocolate and penknives.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE