Is there a professional bushcraft demonstrator out there who fancies a trip to Guernsey next October?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 23, 2023
Guernsey
Hi my name is Andy and I work for Guernsey Trees for Life. We are organising a Tree & Woodcraft Fair in October 2024 and we'd like to invite a professional bushcraft demonstrator over to our beautiful island who can entertain our crowds with their skills. We're aiming for a family audience and hope to attract upwards of 5,000 people. Any suggestions or ideas welcome!

Reactions: CLEM

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
Hi my name is Andy and I work for Guernsey Trees for Life. We are organising a Tree & Woodcraft Fair in October 2024 and we'd like to invite a professional bushcraft demonstrator over to our beautiful island who can entertain our crowds with their skills. We're aiming for a family audience and hope to attract upwards of 5,000 people. Any suggestions or ideas welcome!
You could email me some details. My website in my signature.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE