Ipod Classic 160gb and Fiio Q1 headphone amp

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
SOLD ELSEWHERE THANKS Hi,
now I'm streaming these are surplus. 7th Gen Ipod is boxed with accessories. Back has usual scratches but front is lovely condition as pictured. Battery is perfect and works as it should. Q1 is excellent condition too as hardly used, boxed with accessories . On ebay the Classics are going for £150 on there own but I'm doing both for that so be quick before I change my mind ;)
BT preferred. RMSD included UK only. 1st to PM definite gets it. Will be on other forums so will go by time stamp.
Pics to follow ..
image_20.jpeg

image_19.jpeg

image_21.jpeg

image_18.jpeg

image_17.jpeg

image_23.jpeg

Last edited:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
BT preferred or paypal if you cover fees. RMSD included UK only. 1st to PM definite gets it. Will be on other forums so will go by time stamp.

Afraid it's against forum rules for you to ask the buyer to cover the paypal fees Mike.

You can set a higher price though if someone wants to pay via paypal rather than a BT which would be a payment of £155.50.

This site is a good place to work it out to make sure you get what you want for future sales :)

mikehill

Settler
Nov 25, 2014
Warrington
Sorry mate, I thought it was just against rules if you asked people to gift it, then they would have no protection. Amended though thanks :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE