Introduction from Edinburgh

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello everyone, I'm Dan and I come from just outside Edinburgh, hour or so away, I'm in my early 20's and already a very active wild camper. For what I would consider my relatively young age I believe I've experienced a fair amount, I've been wild camping in Australia, done a good few walks in China, I've been across the Cairngorms, done the west highland way, canoed and cycled across Britain and a few other things. I have a lot to thank my family for with these experiences and I guess it helps that I instruct outdoor pursuits, my main specialization being canoeing.

As for hobbies my main focus is bushcraft. I love the feeling of setting off with little more than some food, a tarp and a knife and finding a nice spot to set camp and spend a few days in nature. I like to do my part in my local forest, often I'll wander out with my axe and saw just with the purpose of clearing up an area that's been littered in or disrespected, clearing off infected tree limbs, planting saplings and general gardening I guess. Well that's a bit about me, hope I haven't bored anyone and I look forward to meeting people on this forum.

Daniel

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE