Intro

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DaveWL

Forager
Mar 13, 2011
Cheshire, UK
Evening all!

Thought I'd introduce myself - I've been lurking round the forums and reading everything for a week or two and was starting to feel seriously antisocial.

I'm Dave - currently live down south in Maidstone though from further north normally.

Found the forum after wanting to "roughen up" the camping and walking I've done before - I fancy being a bit more competent when I'm out and about.

If nothing else I'm sure you guys can enjoy the vast array of cock ups my learning process is going to cause ... :stretcher:

Starting with some woodland camping next weekend in East Sussex - only taking what I normally would see as half a pack with me. Any hints or sage advise for what not to leave out?

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum Dave.

Kit wise have a look at the 15 or less item challenge thread... plenty of good ideas there

JAG009

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 20, 2010
Under your floor
Welcome to the forum Dave
Take what your willing to carry Dave ,what kit you take all depends on what your doing out in the woods .
you just need to keep going out and refining you kit as you go

Jason

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE