indestructible !!!!!! (the dog not the knife)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
You lot are off your trolleys :eek: If a kid did that you'd rattle his backside and give him an earful..........how politically incorrect is all that :eek: sorry.......but really. Dog's can be trained you know :rolleyes:

Have to admit, we were puppy walkers for the Guide Dogs for the Blind, and the worst one for eating everything in sight was the most beautiful black lab / curly coated retriever, cross. Never so glad to say, " I really hope you have the best life." as I gave her a pat and a hug as I wished her good bye.
One pup demolishing machine that one.......bikes, dining chairs and tables, clothsline stretchers, ironing boards :eek: shoes, boots, skiis :rolleyes: a sledge, curtains, toolbox, the coffee table.......and that was all before she was six months old. She finally went to be companion to a man who was 6'5" tall, she was a big girl.

cheers,
Toddy

Ahhh dogs rock !!:lmao: :lmao:
When we got our flatcoat from the dogs home, he ate 1 pair leather bike jeans, 1 pair trainers, half a kitchen cabinet, ALL the kitchen floor tiles and several pairs of the wifes knickers !!............

Wouldn't swap the little bugger for the world though :D

Don't forget that he also ate the contents of her makeup bag. He must think that lipstick tastes lovely.

Tripitaka

Nomad
Apr 13, 2008
Vancouver Island, BC.
It's the labrador creed - "If it can be swallowed it must be eaten"; the chewing is just for fun.

Makes me smile when I meet people who keep/allow their dogs in the house. They must be bonkers. You wouldn't keep a sheep or a goat in your lounge so why a dog? Beats me, but then I grew up in a farming community where dogs are tools so I don't get this whole pet thing. My wife and kids adore our lab though.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
We ay had a collie when I was growing up, and their world stopped just inside the kitchen door. No way were they allowed near the table or on the beds :eek: Same at my Granny's house too.
It took me forever to get used to the puppies underfoot, but to HWMBLT the dog was just part of the family :confused:

I like dogs fine, especially out for a walk, but that's really about all I'd have one for. Ideal if you have a child who's a bit of a wanderer.......I have distinct memories of being howked backwards out of the bracken by the old collie on the farm at Inverary. A retired sheepdog, she was made responsible for all the children, and that included rounding me up by the bows at the back of my dresses.........Mum hadn't given in and made me dungarees yet :eek:

These days ? I have a moggie :D

cheers,
Toddy

chris7273

Jan 2, 2008
Belgium
You lot are off your trolleys :eek: If a kid did that you'd rattle his backside and give him an earful..........how politically incorrect is all that :eek: sorry.......but really. Dog's can be trained you know :rolleyes:

My weim is trained. But sometimes she turns "mad". She is like us, we are 99% correct but sometimes we loose control.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE