In Search of a Leather Belt

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Phil562

Settler
Jul 15, 2005
Middlesbrough
Apart from "Bearclaw" could anyone recommend a supplier for a good stout brown leather belt. :confused:

I have trawled through previous threads, but if I have missed one then please point me in the right direction.

Thankyou

leon-1

Another option for you is to buy the neccesary bits from LePrevo to make a belt, I have done this and they are pretty good. There is an added bonus to this, you can make a belt any size you want, I got the bits for a mate of mine to make a belt because he is quite large and can't normally get a good quality belt for less than about £30.

Swampy Steve

Apr 20, 2005
West Cornwall
Try Price Western Leather - they will make you anything you want, in any way you fancy it at quite a reasonable price. I have a couple of competition pistol belts back from the 80's which I still wear now. Find them on www.pwluk.com

Doc

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 29, 2003
Perthshire
Price Western leather must be hard wearing. I have a rifle sling made by them and after 25 years it still looks and works great.

leon-1

Phil as Espy said mate make your own, they don't take long and it is a lot cheaper. This is one that I am making at the moment with a couple of other projects,

projectsunderway8uy.jpg

once it has set I'll stitch it and my mate gets a belt for less than £15 which is about 40mm in depth and about 5mm thick for the princely time investment of about 30 minutes overall and a cost to me of £9.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE