Ideal FREE containers for UCO lights!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
can I ask why they need a container? haven't owned one yet and have been thinking about getting a mini one - the design looks like they should be self contained

Are they that fragile?

presterjohn

Settler
Apr 13, 2011
United Kingdom
can I ask why they need a container? haven't owned one yet and have been thinking about getting a mini one - the design looks like they should be self contained

Are they that fragile?

When glass is involved another layer of protection is always welcome. The fact that UCO sell a Neoprene cover at quite a high price is also an indicator that they might be an advantageous thing to have.

Feb 18, 2012
Bedfordshire
Nice one, thanks for sharing, I have been using them to store birch bark and char cloth. Now I have another use for them and a reason to keep drinking the coffee as I like it too.

copper_head

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 22, 2006
Hull
Hey neat idea. I also use them for storing dry foods like flour, powdered milk and the like when I'm car camping. Not a bad instant either :).

Corso

Aug 13, 2007
none
When glass is involved another layer of protection is always welcome. The fact that UCO sell a Neoprene cover at quite a high price is also an indicator that they might be an advantageous thing to have.

ok thanks for that - thought the fact it closed meant the glass was held in place

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
Great idea. I'm thinking of getting the micro uco is it any good or just go for the standard. And I really like the coffee as well for an instant it's got a good flavour.

Sent from somewhere?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE