I neeeeeed one!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ex-member Raikey

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 4, 2010
has any one seen the Belstaff Colonial 556 or 554 ???

oooooof,...its enough to make you,....ahem,...well,....

this is one,..

View attachment 13072

i dont think they make them anymore, if anyones got one they dont want let me know ,

i have seen them on-line new but thought i would try here first...

cash waiting,..

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
I was on Belstaff's site the other day looking at jackets, i nearly needed my heart restarting when i saw some of the prices.

a bloke in my office has a belstaff jacket,.....

he was with his girlfriend ,..

he picked it up and took it to the check out, not thinking too much about the price

the bloke said "£365.00 please mate"

hahaha he tried his hardest to look cool as he nonchalently(fake) handed over his credit card,...

it is a nice jacket though,....

Chiseller

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 5, 2011
West Riding
a bloke in my office has a belstaff jacket,.....

he was with his girlfriend ,..

he picked it up and took it to the check out, not thinking too much about the price

the bloke said "£365.00 please mate"

hahaha he tried his hardest to look cool as he nonchalently(fake) handed over his credit card,...

it is a nice jacket though,....

I once sold a second hand vintage trialmaster . It went to Japan ....the price ? If I recall correctly....abaht £270 :banghead: it was a small size.

Belstaff became another victim of fashion/football an film. I'd say slightly better quality than Barbour, 3x the price. That's why Barbour fakes in belstaff style bike jackets are adorning every chavette . That an Paul's boutique aaaaarrrgghh

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
i had a Belstaff flying jacket when i was about 10,...

everyone was wearing ski jackets at the time,...

i was SOOOOOO uncool,...

to the point of getting hit and called Biggles ,.hahah

my Dad saw them at a bike fair for good price and got two, one for my brother as well,..

i used to hate the thing, how things change eh,..?

saying that,..the kids who used to do the hitting can be found outside the bookies on a daily basis with a bottle of diamond white each...

para106

Jul 24, 2009
scotland
I sold one of these on here a couple of months ago. If you find one make sure it's the one with the buckles rather than the magnets. Best of luck...............

ex-member Raikey

Sep 4, 2010
Raikey £365 aint bad currently got a 400 budget for a new jacket,no the ones i saw on the Belstaff site were £2000 now that did make me a little giddy!

nice,...

yep i know what you mean,...thats a different territory altogether isnt it?...

what you looking for your £400 Amdy.

andybysea

Oct 15, 2008
South east Scotland.
Looking at wax jackets, just fancy one,got goretex,buffalo,etc just fancy a change,for all round use really.Been looking at barbours and got it down to 11,dont want the likes of the Northumbrian bit to old farmery for a young hip cat like me.(Like i say i did browse Belstaff put too pricey and bit to trendy for me,they even look like they airbrushed and gave Ewan McGregor a make over on there)

Last edited:

carabao

Forager
Oct 16, 2011
hove
Belstaf now have a shop at Bicester Village retail park, prices are just a tad cheaper than their shop on Conduit street London, and the staff are better mannered and with out the attitude as the London Branch

Nov 29, 2004
Scotland
has any one seen the Belstaff Colonial 556 or 554 ???

oooooof,...its enough to make you,....ahem,...well,....

this is one,..

View attachment 13072

i dont think they make them anymore, if anyones got one they dont want let me know ,

i have seen them on-line new but thought i would try here first...

cash waiting,..

A very nice looking bag, I think Will Smith carried one in 'I am Legend' which has upped their popularity a bit.

I have a Belstaff Jacket that was made in the mid sixties, some of the pockets are getting a bit thin but it still keeps the weather out. :)

:)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE