I am 50

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
Isn’t that the age a Hobbit ‘ comes of age’? Go to the pub and produce ID proving you can drink, stop by a Forces recruiter and ask about the SAS and steal the pensioner’s Rover 2000TC for a joy ride.
A good solicitor may get you off with a warning and remanded to your parents by a stern faced matron Princess Anne lookalike.
I’m 69, go barefoot to the disapproving looks of neighbors.
“ Second star on the right, then straight on till morning.”

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Really ? 50 ?

I mind turning 40 and thinking I still felt like me. I still feel like me all these years later :)

50's no great age these days, it's just barely skirting middle age.

The biggest issue is when numpties see a number instead of seeing 'you', iimmc ?

Anyroads, I hope you had a happy birthday :D
:happybirthday:

Reactions: zornt

Kav

Nomad
Mar 28, 2021
California
It still bests the alternative. I live next to a funeral home. They look like vultures sizing me up in their cheap black suits. Hah, I’ll outlive them all and seduce their women.

Reactions: Toddy and zornt

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
50 years ago I was 19 years old.
I had a job was buying a car and running on an emergency squad.
Unfortunately I was well into a long alcohol and drug addiction.
Over came that 35 years ago so life is better now.
Jon

I've always found your naked frankness to talk about such things refreshing.
I hope you had a great festive period Zornt.

Reactions: Toddy and zornt

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
49 and 366 days that is. When you start assigning arbitrary numbers to it the more silly it becomes.

I know guys who are 60 and can run rings around me, equally I know guys 5 or 10 years younger than me who have given up on moving with purpose up and are now heading for an uncomfortable or potentially shorter existence.

Reactions: zornt and Toddy

Fadcode

Feb 13, 2016
Cornwall
Happy Birthday, so you are 50, well done, it's when you don't know how old you are, you need to worry about age, otherwise just get on with it, health and happiness is available for all ages, find it and embrace it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE