Huge Deer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Neumo

Jul 16, 2009
West Sussex
The one I saw looked like a big Red Deer stag, as in the photo above with a large well developed set of antlers. I only ever saw him the once as he was on his own & very cautious; he knew I was there even though the wind was in my face & I was crouched behind a bush.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
It was south of Haywards Heath and north of Brighton by around 8 miles. It had a white bottom but no sign of any antlers.

alan whelan

Need to contact Admin...
Nov 5, 2010
Cork Ireland
They lose their antlers at this of year and if your stag had no antlers then they are lying around the woods somewhere they would be nice to find. I just spent the last 2 1/2 hrs tracking the deer in my local woods looking for antlers.
Alan.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
It wasn't a fallow as none of the deer I have ever seen in this area have spots as fallows do and we have shot a few and they have roe deer antlers. Of the roe that I have seen,most of them have white backsides.

HHazeldean

Native
Feb 17, 2011
Sussex
BushcraftBairns009.jpg

BushcraftBairns007.jpg

The top one is my hand with a normal deer print.

The bottom is my hand next to this deer print.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE