how do you get into your sleeping bag when in your hammock

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gill

Jun 29, 2004
SCOTLAND
Fall into it drunk ,no i have an underblanket and use a Buffalo bag with a centre zip upside down and use it like a hammock blanket it works great.

Teepee

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 15, 2010
Northamptonshire
Lol, ten minutes of wriggling and then you finally get settled, it's all quiet as you lie there listening to the sounds of the night and then you realise you need to get up and water the plants.

Its sooo tempting to go in a bottle.

I always get out though, the thought of soaking my nice warm down in recycled whiskey from a bad aim makes me reach for the zip.

Using the bag as a quilt is def warmer and easier, but the hood get in the way. It ends up as an expensive dribble catcher and leaves my head cold. I do like it done up mummy style - it stays put when I move.
Its worth the wrestle.

jamin

Forager
Nov 27, 2006
lincoln
www.piczo.com
cheers guys. may get or make a underblanket as well as shall be venturing out in the winter months as well. as i did get cold toes last friday but after 3 pairs of socks on sat night was not to bad. also need a P bottle.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE