holiday

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

trikey

Sep 7, 2004
nottingham
evening all
taking the kids on holiday in a couple of months and was wundering if anyone can recomend any good places, it`ll be camping and we were hoping to have a go at canoeing "will need to hire", last year we stayed in a teepee in wales and the kids luved it, looking for somethink remote and near the sea or lakes
cheers

hootchi

Settler
scotland

the isle of arran is a lovely place. but there are only two campsites on the whole island so they will rip you off. ferry would increase the price aswell so you could try mainland scotland. Rannoch moor is remote, there will be lots of camp sites near the fort william, glen nevis area. lochs to canoe on aswell.

i cant recommend many particular spots as i have only been there a few times but i want to go to the north west highlands sometime. :cool:

hope that helps

ronsos

Forager
Dec 10, 2004
google snowgoose bunkhouse.Its at Corpach (nr Fort William).They do guided canadian canoe trips,walking etc.Its an excellent for most outdoor stuff,not far from the coast, its on a sea loch ( Linnhe),and theres shops/kids attractions/cruises etc around as well .My kids loved when they were wee,teenagers now (sigh).

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE