Holding water companies accountable

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

punkrockcaveman

Jan 28, 2017
yorks
Hi guys. Hope you won't mind signing this- signing will help to keep water company information open to the public, there's been a lot of issues with water quality and something needs to be done

gra_farmer

Mar 29, 2016
Kent
Okay, this is shocking that they are thinking about revoking EIR's.....this is much bigger than Water company data, this also allows environmental regulator's to hide their data.... Natural England for example have permitted 1000s of birds of prey to be killed and nests destroyed, under licence....no one would know of this if it was not for EIR's

Last edited:

demented dale

Dec 16, 2021
hell
Hi guys. Hope you won't mind signing this- signing will help to keep water company information open to the public, there's been a lot of issues with water quality and something needs to be done

I was through with anything out of the tap when I was in UK. Here in Ireland we have fluoridated water and I don't want that either. Fortunately there are many springs and wells all over and no shortage of rainwater. There are many in the UK as well . Worth checking them out to collect drinking water. x

Reactions: Macaroon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE