Hobo stoves at the Moot

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
I know its a bit late in the day to suggest this, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in showing off their little, or not so little, wood burning stoves at the Moot?

I own a Bushbuddy, and have made a couple of stoves along vaguely similar lines and find it an interesting subject. I know lots of people use or have made little wood burners and thought that the Moot would be a great chance to pool ideas and show off or share designs. I don't think that we should be fussy as to whether what you have is home made or commercial. Bring it along and lets see how all these things compare! :)

My cooking plans for the Moot involved using one or both of my home built stoves. Although I brought the Bushbuddy last year, I didn't use it. You might have been planning on using some other stove, or cooking on a fire, but if you have the space to bring your stoves long anyway, I think it would make for at least an interesting filler session one day. ;)

Of course, if anyone is a dab hand at knocking out stoves from cans, that would REALLY be a good thing as a demo. Sadly I am not that skilled, and my stoves were produced with power in my workshop:theyareon .

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE