Highlander hawk bivi bivvy bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Moose

Feb 20, 2005
Torquay
Had one for years, kept the rain off (light/medium showers- not been caught in anything too heavy) but noticed the bottom of my sleeping bag (MOD 58 pattern) got a bit damp with condensation on warmer nights. Nothing serious, but I noted it. I like that it has a wire reinforced fly screen so you can be totally enclosed, keeping the critters out as you lay beneath the stars.

Got mine for £50 years ago. It's been fine but other then the ability to be completely enclosed, I don't know if I'd pay the same now that there are cheaper(?) alternatives such as the Alpkit Hunka etc.

Ps, I'm 5'10 and leg room is tolerable but a bit frugal with my big puffy 58 bag + full length thermarest clone in it.

Still, slept in it maybe a dozen times over the years and always had a good nights sleep and woke up dry.

Pps, it folds up neatly into a small pouch in the foot plate (bit like a kag in a bag-and about the same size) which is handy but it's like doing a chinese puzzle to get it to fit:rolleyes:

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE