Hi

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rick

Jun 26, 2005
Brighton
Hi, great website! I've been hanging around reading the posts for quite a while, I thought I'd register 'cos you all seem so friendly (and knowlegable of course).
I'm fairly new to bushcraft but I've been hanging around the woodland and countryside of Derbyshire since I was a wee boy. The irony is that it wasn't till I moved to the the city (Brighton) that my interest in bushcraft really grew, it's probably the desire to escape!
Anyway nice to be here!

Nice to have you Rick :D

There are loads of really knowledgable people on here (i'm not including myself in that description) and i learn something new every time i visit.

Check out the meetup section, as the guys from brighton area are meeting soon i think!

Welcome!!

Neil

Lithril

Administrator
Admin
Jan 23, 2004
Southampton, UK
Welcome to the forum, I think most people here will agree that one of the biggest pulls of bushcraft is to escape civilisation. Loads on here to read any questions, just yell, theres plenty of people to answer pretty much all questions.

Matt

M

marcja

Welcome Rick,

I'm the same - city boy during the week and coutry boy at weekends.......it is indeed nice to excape.

Marc

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE