Hi, hazelnuts here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 23, 2005
south wales
Hi,
I'm Hazel. Went to the summer moot with partner, Beano, and two little people, Teilo 5 and Sakina 2. Also have big teenage son Jamie who is into coming along to a moot in future.
We also have a big fluffy samoyed dog called Muska and acquired a ferret at the summer moot, who we have named Ference! He now has the run of the garden and the house, and is adored, entertained and told stories to by Teilo.
We live in Hammersmith in West London. Home educate younger kids, and really want to get out with kids and dog and find places to do some bushcraft. So if anyone knows any places not too far from London, where we can go - small campsites with woods that allow fires and dogs, or anywhere, would be really grateful for the info.
We are also all into archery, but have not got round to joining a club in London yet. Jamie, big son, has just made himself a long bow, and I have an almost finished long bow. Beano shoots with a recurve. So would be good to chat to other archers.
bye for now
Hazel

rich59

Maker
Aug 28, 2005
London
Hi Hazel,

A very warm welcome. I'm over the other side of London. There is a Bucks group you might find right up your street. I'm am into "pre archery" or atlatls. They are really fun and I would love there to be a London club for it.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Hi hazelnuts, good to see you on bushcraft uk, as you know it's a great bunch of people, feel free to ask any questions as there's always someone that knows where to point:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE