Hi from the South :)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BushBums

Nov 6, 2014
Southampton
Found it :) yes, yes, late on parade I know, but better late than never! (even found our way to the bushmoot this year!)

My name is Simon and together with another Simon we started the concept of BushBums as we have been bushcrafting for some years and enjoy sharing knowledge and skills and trying new things and I am very much looking forward to the benefits that BCUK can bring in terms of experience, ideas and shared information.

I am particularly into flint knapping and other crafts and have started to run workshops to make arrow heads and knife blades from flint as well as supplying tools and flint blanks.

We have a page on Facebook (BushBums) for those interested, so please feel free to like us there and I very much look forward to contributin here, learning lots and best of all, seeing you somewhere outdoors!

Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE