Hi from Northants

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bohXI

Jul 16, 2012
Kettering
Hi, Just thought I'd make a quick introduction.

I'm Kev, 30 from Kettering, Northants.

I've only really got into the whole bush craft thing in recent months but always had a passion for the wilderness.
I've been heading to the NW Highlands of Scotland to get away, :fishing: and just experience 'nothing' virtually every year since my dad first took me when I was just 3. I've always found it hard to re-adjust back into the rat race after my weeks away but none more so than after my trip there last week. So, I've decided to try and expand my knowledge and find locations for some wild camping around my area - or certainly closer to home than the 10 hour, 572 mile drive.

So, here I am. I look forward to spending some time here and learning from you all.

Cheers. :beerchug:

bohXI

Jul 16, 2012
Kettering
Yeah, I started the first post and it didn't show for a while so and I thought it was a glitch in the site so I started another.... and here it is... I'll delete if i can once I get on to my PC ;)

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE