Hi from Jersey!!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Crapaud

May 22, 2008
Jersey
Hi All,
Quick intro...
Rediscovered the great outdoors in about '91 through fishing. Since then that's been about it until this "bushcraft" thing hit the headlines. For me this was due to Mr Mears' TV appearances and since then I've been doing what I can - which is not a great deal really to be honest, due to tribal offspring and other commitments!
Anyway, I'm really keen on the whole outdoors scene again, having had a few years experience a long time ago, but the amazing amount of information available is quite stunning! I have noticed that there is at least one guy here from Jersey so if there are any more, raise your hand - maybe we could organise something locally....

Cheers

Crapaud

May 22, 2008
Jersey
Thanks for the welcome guys
I must admit that I'm surprise to find a donkey here Grumit! If you're at home, are you as frustrated as I am at not having the access to forest, stream and woodland that our overseas colleagues have?

Bummer. I have my eye on some potential wild camping land at the moment but need to check if it's private or public. Bit of a grey area at the mo.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE