Hi from East Sussex

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Smat

Aug 10, 2010
East Sussex
Hi all,

Name is Mat. 29. Been interested in knives and the like for many a year. Have been a member (albeit sometimes absent) of Britishblades since 2003.

When it comes to the practical application of bushcraft, I have no experience whatsoever (well, not since the days of messing around in the woods as kid), but I do have a lot of the toys....yes, I'm one of those guys.

Looking to start having a go...just don't know where to begin.

_scorpio_

Need to contact Admin...
Dec 22, 2009
east sussex UK
where are you in sussex? there seem to be a lot more sussex members appearing now... something in the water.
welcome to the forum, you are starting similarly to me, lots of kit but limited knowledge.
you think you have a lot of stuff now... just wait.

fossil

Jul 20, 2010
Bognor Regis
Hi there I'm from west sussex (bognor)
I have no gear , but i have an idea!
i've allways wanted to get into bushcraft , been camping for about 13 years , since i've known the wife , her family have allways been camping and loving the outdoors
NOW it's my turn

actually i have some gear , jet boil , fat eiric , looking into a vango banshee 200 soon

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE