Hi from Abbe

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
Hi Guys,
I just came back from my trip and put some new pictures on my webpage for you:

Abbes Camp

campfire_summer_01.jpg

cheers
Abbe

arctic hobo

Native
Oct 7, 2004
Devon *sigh*
www.dyrhaug.co.uk
Very nice Abbe! :) Nice looking canoe, what is it?
I know what you mean about the mosquitoes... I once saw them over the plateau near Karasjok, so many they were like a wind - luckily for me I was in a car with the windows up!

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
that is a old rotten plastic canoe from the 70th I have no idea what company it was made from. You surly dont want to have that one. I am planning to build my own canvas canoe.

Here one can learn and build making his own canoe.

canoe makers

cheers
abbe

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
Abbe,

which rucksack frame are you using to carry the large tree log, it looks like the frame off my 35lt swedish army sack or is it the 70lt frame?

Cheers

JFW

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
JFW said:
Abbe,

which rucksack frame are you using to carry the large tree log, it looks like the frame off my 35lt swedish army sack or is it the 70lt frame?

Cheers

JFW

Its the swedish army sack 70lt frame where I took the sack of to carry the log.
Its a great rucksack for the money. Its the same rucksack where I am standing with the fishing stick only in that picture I still have the sack mounted on the frame.

cheers
Abbe

JFW

Settler
Mar 11, 2004
Clackmannanshire
thanks Abbe,

looks like a lot of weight you are carrying on it.
I enjoyed looking at your pictures, it looks like the place to be - minus the midgies - great website, keep it up.

Cheers

JFW

Abbe Osram

Native
Nov 8, 2004
Sweden
milzart.blogspot.com
JFW said:
thanks Abbe,

looks like a lot of weight you are carrying on it.
I enjoyed looking at your pictures, it looks like the place to be - minus the midgies - great website, keep it up.

Cheers

JFW

Thanks mate,
I believe the log was about 40 Kg or more. I got quite tired with it, sweating like a donkey and having all the horse flies attacking me. They fly like warplanes around you, land and bite a little out of your skin. It burns like fire. But as I wrote on the webpage. "Off" is great stuff and kept them of me.
I am happy you like my place.

cheers
Abbe

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE