Hi and glad to be here

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I am located just north of Boston, MA USA and have been into bushcrafting for about a year and a half, love it, was in the US Marines with many infantry mos, have my pilots license, love bushcrafting, wilderness self reliance, wilderness survival and anything in the woods, I love to hunt and fish and have been a memebr on bcusa for over a year. Have compiled quite the collection of gear and skills and look forward to all I can learn here. I follow quite a few of the legends and greats from the UK and thanks everyone for the opportunity to learn and hopefully share what I have learned. Thanks Roland

sgtoutback

Nomad
Jun 29, 2010
Near the fundy
Welcome to BCUK. When in the Marines did you do any survival training? i.e. MWTC at Bridgeport or PDAHS I have friends who did both. But they both said they were good foundations for basic survival and therefore now enjoy the bushcraft skills more.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE