Hi All

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Murlock

May 28, 2010
Rushden,Northants
Hi Everybody :), Just a quick first post upon joining to let you know why im here.

I used to play in fields,woods and streams a lot as a kid, now im 38 and im planning on doing it all over again :eek:

The beginnings of a kit list is starting and the first items have already been delivered after some close perusal of the interweb.

im going out a few times in july for one day/night local stealthy camps to get a bit of experience with what i have and am planning a 5 day backpack/hike trip to wales in late aug early sept time for a slightly more challenging experience.

Looking forward to questioning to you all about "my kit/your kit" and posting my reviews of kit from my newbie points of view for new members that follow me into this forum

Keep well all and may your tinder always be dry :)

Murlock

May 28, 2010
Rushden,Northants
Will have to see how things go for cash before then. lots to buy as im a newbie in the field with little to no kit at the moment.

I've spent a VERY long time on the web researching kit to keep costs and weight to a minimum, so i will see what i can do.

TBH the major expense for every trip at the moment is petrol for the car.
;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE