Hi,1st post from northern ireland.

• Thread starter billygoatscruff
  • Start date
  • Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
B

billygoatscruff

Just thought i'd introduce myself.Found the site by accident really,best informative site i've seen.Congrats to all involved.Well i'm not so much of a bushcrafter,but more of a rough camper although saying that i've done the Rambo thing back in the day - Barnett wildcat,polecat,stun bolts,knives,firesteel,a hand line and hooks and disappeared for 2 weeks but i'm older and softer now.Getting back into again and have some of the old gear stiill.Learnt what little i know from ACF and Scouts and it's fun trying to do it all again.Trying not to cross threads but,i,m having a lot of trouble trying to get a decent blade in N.I. at a decent price CRKT Ultima 7"? as no-one will ship here, or the shipping costs are horrendous.Too long winded.I know! Will open a thread on the Ireland section.Hope to see some of you out and about on the trail.Watch those fingers,they don't grow back, K.

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
Welcome aboard.

There's plenty from your airt on here, so post your query on say the Edged Tools thread and they should be able to help.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
welcome from 10 minutes up the road !!

i'm an avid collector of knives, so if i can help or point you in the right direction, please feel free to PM me.

Robbi

B

billygoatscruff

Thanks for the replies,credit to you all.You really are all big bunch of softies at heart.I've seen sites with newbs getting only one reply.Still finding my way around forums.Will PM Robbi when i have a bit more time.Driving to Belfast shortly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE