Hexi stoves and spare fuels

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Waldganger

Forager
Aug 13, 2009
Esperance, WA
how wide are the stoves when open?

I have a Aussie Army canteen/cup that is too small for the local hexi stoves and want to get one a bit smaller so I can avoid the use of a grill

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
how wide are the stoves when open?

I have a Aussie Army canteen/cup that is too small for the local hexi stoves and want to get one a bit smaller so I can avoid the use of a grill

comprises of one boxed steel cooker and a pack of 8 Hexamine fuel tablets (contained within and included.) It's a standard issue stove, 5'' x 4'' x 1''
hope this is of help, not sure about postage abroad due to it being fuel and not knowing the regs on this. i could always remove the fuel for you i suppose

Waldganger

Forager
Aug 13, 2009
Esperance, WA
I'll go and have a measure of my cup. outside width doesn't increase when open does it?

I assume I couldn't get any fuel, I'll look into it.

Thanks mate

bigandy

Nomad
Mar 4, 2010
horwich lancashire
Ok think i have replied to everyone with prices for postage.My apologies for the wait i wanted to make sure i had no problem with royal mail delivering these items. 100% so far!!Lots more in my store so bump!

please pm me as i keep forgetting to check this bit!

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE