Help wanted !

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

treelore

Nomad
Jan 4, 2008
Northamptonshire
Hello all,

I’m after people who could help out on a charity event, doing bushcraft skills, leather crafts, Green wood workers (Bodgers), wild food, basically I need to fill the area i’m in charge of which is the rural craft and countryside area.. Money is being raised for local charities and larger national ones like Help for Heroes, RNLI and Air ambulance. This will be are second year running the event, so we are trying to make it bigger and better, in the first year we had between 8-10 thousand people visit. We do not pay appearance fees, but let people sell goods etc and if they have a cracking weekend all we ask for is a donation.

The event is being run in Northamptonshire in a small village called Blisworth on the 6th-7th of August 2011. Camping is available on site for people wanting to stay over. For further information have a look @ blisworthcanalfestival.co.uk.

For further information PM or contact me on my email address.

Many thanks all

Ben
tree.lore@hotmail.com
(TreeLore)

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Hi mate

I might be able to come to your charity event and do some leather craft. This offer of help all depends on my work.
What are you looking for? Would you want me to just sit and work each day or demo stuff as and when people ask for it?

I would probably bring my son (17) as company :)

Let me know if that's good.

I will put it in our diary but things can change last minute :)

ATB
Craeg

treelore

Nomad
Jan 4, 2008
Northamptonshire
That would be fantastic Craeg, i can make a space for you and if you want you can camp over night. I`ve already had people ask me what you can do and if you can do repair work ? if you could do a bit of both demos and just work that would be great, what ever you think would work.....i`ve already thinking of a few more projects for you ;)

thank you again

Ben

(treelore)

craeg

Native
May 11, 2008
New Marske, North Yorkshire
Sounds cool mate. I would like to camp over to save travelling each day. I will email you my mobile if you like to get the detail. Glad to help dude :)

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE