hellooooooooo...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
hi bush crafters! :)

i have recently decided to try to follow my boyfrinds interest in the world of bushcraft so here i am =]

the condition of my new found interest is that i can have the equipment in pink

-> :eek:

so well prepared with my pink bag, knife, para cord, sleeping bag, spork, torch, water bottle, hip flask and thermal socks,
its off :camping: for me this weekend, wish me luck :red:

I LIKE WOOD, there, that should impress the OH ;)

Last edited:

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
Welcome! My other half has a thing for purple so I've got her a purple Sigg bottle, a purple rucksack, re-handled a knife in purple for her and found her a purple hammock. I drew the line at a purple tarp though!

well lets hope the nights of this weekend will be as warm as my welcome here :)

camping in the cherry blossom for camouflage is a bloody fab idea, why didn't I think of that :eek:

if anyone can find any pink stuff i didnt list, let me know :lmao:

mrmel has sent me off to get a ground sheet today, i may see if i can really annoy him and find a pink one.... hahahahahaaaaa

MartiniDave

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Aug 29, 2003
Cambridgeshire
Welcome to BCUK Lisa.

You're reminding me of my diving instructor, she had to have EVERY bit of kit in shocking pink, trouble was, being a largish lady, it was like diving with a huge blancmange!

I'm sure you'll get a pink groundsheet if you really try :D

Dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE