hello

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tracyann

Oct 6, 2010
Scotland
Hi, completely new here. Did not realise there was an actual place for folk like me to go and chat to others.
Actually I did not think other people do what I do on a daily basis as most think I am strange lol.
I live by the sea and basically eat the seasons, I grow my own food as well as go out on walks for quite a few different things such as just now there are mushrooms, hazelnuts, conkers brambles and my favourite season has just returned-MUSSEL picking.
Well it might be a bit before I actually post anything as I think it will take me a while peruse the forums and see whats what.
hope you are all getting out and about and having fun.:D

ganstey

Settler
Actually I did not think other people do what I do on a daily basis as most think I am strange lol.

Everyone who's interested in bushcraft is strange... just not as strange as those who aren't interested in it ;)

Welcome to the site. I've been away for a while persuing other things, but I'm back because if nothing else this is a friendly, helpful, and interesting site.

Graham

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE