Hello to all from us

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ladanddad

Mar 2, 2009
northern ireland
Hello to everyone from dave 45 and tom 7.

became interested in bushcraft via fishing and seeing RM on the box but have only been trying buscraft for a couple of years, most of it has been carried out as part of fishing trips making brews and shelter during a break.

ill probably have more questions than answers for a long time tom is full of them once in a while i can even answer them. so hope to speak to you all soon, and be able to contribute at some point.

Thanks in advance dave and tom.

scrogger

Native
Sep 16, 2008
east yorkshire
Welcome Dave and Tom well you picked the right place to get started I reckon this is one of the most friendly and helpful forum sites on the net. My lad is also dead keen and comes out and about with me and he is also 9 so if you ever go to any meets let me know at least they could knock about together.

enjoy the forums maties

Andy and Tyler

ladanddad

Mar 2, 2009
northern ireland
Welcome Dave and Tom well you picked the right place to get started I reckon this is one of the most friendly and helpful forum sites on the net. My lad is also dead keen and comes out and about with me and he is also 9 so if you ever go to any meets let me know at least they could knock about together.

enjoy the forums maties

Andy and Tyler

hi scrogger sounds like a great idea if we get the chance to come to a meet ill let you know equally if you ever find your self in ireland drop us a line

Thanks dave and tom

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :D and welcome to the forum.

Tony who owns the site is a family man too, and we make a big effort to keep it family friendly.
As to meet ups there are a lot of good folks around your neck of the woods and they've organised a couple of get togethers. :cool:

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE