Hello to all from the U.S.A.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

DIM TIM

Apr 10, 2011
Dayton, Ohio USA
Just wanted to start by saying hello to everyone out here on the forums. I live over here in the U.S.A., but have akindred spirit with all those who are into bushcraft.

I was doing a bit of searching and reading on the subject of weaving fish traps out of willow limbs, and found a great post here on the forums for the subject.

As I looked through the boards I found some other interesting subjects as well, and hope to read more of them over the next few weeks.

As far as the fish trap, I plan to be getting outside in just a little while with my 10 year old son, to go to a few places that I know of locally, and harvest some nice river willow for making one. If I can't find enough there, then I cut the lawns of an elderly woman who has a large clump of them growing at the rear of her property in a drainage depression there.

Either way, I'll surely be able to harvest enough to do it.

Can't wait to get to some of the other subjects out here as well.
Best wishes to all from myself and my family, and God bless you all for your posts in these forums. :D

wizard

Nomad
Jan 13, 2006
USA
Welcome aboard. Best forum on the Internet here! Loads of great people and great information. Fellow Yank here!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE