Hello from The Black Country

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jun 9, 2012
Wolverhampton
Hello, just stumbled upon this forum whilst searching for a cheap Bacho Laplander; and knew I'd have to join up.

I've been interested in the outdoors from a very early age (influenced mainly by my Fathers love of fishing). I lead groups of students partaking in expeditions and am working towards an MLT after recently aquiring a BEL level 3.

I am certain I'll increase my knowledge of all things from Knots (which I'm frustratingly slow at picking up, took me ages to master the "evenk" knot) to Mushroom identification and edible flora. so will be dipping in and out of the forum I guess.

One problem I seem to have is I can't read the OP just replies to the original post, and wondered if this was just down to being a newbie?

Anyway I look forward to sharing and gaining knowledge with you all.

J

Ohh and picked up the Bacho from Amazon for £14.49 inc postage so if you know anywhere cheaper don't rub it in :yikes:

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
Hello and welcome to the forum J :)

As for sorting out how the thread reads if you want to have the oldest one first then click on Forum Action then on General Settings then scroll down to Thread Display Options and in the Thread Display Mode select Liner - Oldest First then click on Save Changes at the bottom.

Once you've done that you ought to see the Original post and any subsequent replies in chronological order :)

Jun 9, 2012
Wolverhampton
Hello and welcome to the forum J :)

As for sorting out how the thread reads if you want to have the oldest one first then click on Forum Action then on General Settings then scroll down to Thread Display Options and in the Thread Display Mode select Liner - Oldest First then click on Save Changes at the bottom.

Once you've done that you ought to see the Original post and any subsequent replies in chronological order :)

Thanks Mesquite, I managed to figure it out after I posted, felt a bit of a plonker.

And thanks all for the warm welcome.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE