Hello from Surrey

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello everyone

I've been lurking for a while, soaking up some of the depth of knowledge so thought I'd say hello and make myself known.

Memories of walks in the countryside with my grandfather is how I found this site. Having been a farmer, then working his allotment and a keen gardener, it seemed to me he knew everything and was always able to identify plants and trees, knew what was edible or useful and how to use it. With two youngsters myself I'm trying to rediscover some of that old knowledge to help give them that connection with the real world that the increasingly digital education system is sadly losing.

Aug 29, 2013
surrey
Hi,
I'm also from Surrey and in a similar position to you. I grew up outside with Grandparents who had genuinely lived off the land and who I spent many happy hours outside with. I now have a baby on the way and desperately want to be able to give my child a sense of the natural side of the world....

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE